Welcome to the Eastern Plains Community Pantry!
We are here to help you during your time of need. Thanks to the generosity of our community and our relationship with Care & Share Food Bank for Colorado we are able to provide supplemental food and non-food items. We believe everyone has the right to access healthy, affordable food. It is our pleasure to help support our neighbors.
How do I receive monthly commodities?
- Come to the community pantry
- Bring proof of identity (Colorado State issued ID)
- Bring proof of residence within El Paso County (recent utility bill, etc.). The proof needs to be something current and valid that shows you are residing within the county.
- Fill out the application.
- Come to the pantry once a month to pick-up your commodity. EPCP will have the commodities boxed up and ready to be picked up the first Monday of every month.
Eastern Plains Community Pantry also has an emergency food pantry available. If you or someone is need please come by the pantry durning normal business hours to receive food. You do not need to prove a need or bring financial paperwork with you. Remember take only what you need.
If you’re in need of clothing browse our growing selection of clothing for men, women, children, and infants. We do our best to keep up with the seasons by offering cold-weather clothes now for the colder months including t-shirts, shorts, and jeans. We also offer decorative items for you home and some kitchen accessories.
35total visits,1visits today