Our Winter Pantry hours
- Monday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday through Friday – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 10:00 – noon ( Open -2nd and 4th Saturdays) (Closed on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays)
- Mobile Pantry – 3rd Friday of the month, time will remain the same 9:00 to 1:00 pm
The Pantry will be closed on Monday, December 25th, so that our volunteers can celebrate and be with their families during this Christmas. Happy Holidays Everyone!
You Could Make a Difference… Become a Volunteer
Eastern Plains Community Pantry is currently looking for individuals who would love to volunteer on a regular basis at our pantry. We are in need and you may just be the person to help. Our Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers and are looking for even more to help. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062. You can also email us at email@example.com
Angel Angel Program…
- If you would love to be a Christmas Angel sponsor for this worthwhile program, please contact Cheryl Lopez at the pantry for additional information.
MOBILE FOOD INFORMATION …(3rd Fridays of the month) Pick up is at the east door and the food box will be handed out to you. EVERYDAY EATS Supplemental Food Program INFORMATION (first of the month) Please note —Pick up for Every Day Eats (Seniors) For pickup, please drive to the east door and the food distribution will be handed out to you.
We always receive a variety of food for our patrons including several kinds of vegetables, rice, fruit, bread, etc.
A Huge Thank You to all of you for your generous donations to the pantry. Without your help, we could not provide and help those who are in need. Thank you to all of our volunteers who help at our pantry. Your support means so much to our community.
Thank You to the Exchange Club of Falcon for your generous donation of $5,000, clothing, and food. These wonderful donations will benefit our pantry in so many ways.
We kindly love your donations, and we ask that you just call so that we have room to accept your donation. Please do not leave them outside. Thank you so very much. WISH LIST
- Coats, jackets, and sweaters – all sizes
- Pots and Pans (We are in great need)
- Household Small Appliances (We are in great need)
- Dishes (We are in great need)
- Bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- Men’s jeans
- Men’s T-shirts
- Girl’s clothing size 3 and up.
- Women’s jeans
- Monetary donations are accepted at all times
- Small children toys
- Canned and Boxed food items for our emergency food area
- King Soopers customers to register their Community Rewards for EPCP
If you are wanting to donate items, just bring those items during our business hours. We just ask that you do not leave those donations outside the front door as it creates a hazard for us and violates the town ordinance.
Just for You…
- Old Fashioned Easy Apple Crisp – The Chunky Chef
- Spiced Apple Bread – The Chunky Chef
- No-Bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie Balls – Running on Real Food
- Healthy Pumpkin Oat Cookies – Running on Real Food
- Homemade Apple Cider- All Recipes
- Country Holiday Fair
- 7th Annual Parade of Lights – December 9th begins at 5:00 pm
Remember the warm and fuzzy feeling you had as a child when you watched the parades? and even as an adult. The feeling never goes away. It brings magical times when you are young and it brings the magic back as we remember the great old days when life was simple. Come join us as we go back in time. Be a kid again, let your smile shine and hey you can even sing along with some good old Christmas music.