Our Pantry HOURS …
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 – noon
MOBILE FOOD INFORMATION …(3rd Fridays of the month)
SENIOR COMMODITIES Supplemental Food Program INFORMATION (first of the month)
For pickup, please drive to the east door and the food distribution will be handed out to you.
Our Pantry is once again accepting donations. Please call ahead to see if there is room for your donations before bringing them to the pantry. Thank you so much for your generous donations. We ask that you please drop off items when we are open. Please do not leave them outside.
- monetary donations accepted at all times
- bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- coats and jackets all sizes
- mens’ shirts and pants
- jeans all sizes
- sweaters, jackets, and coats for adults and children
- pots and pans
- household small appliances
- small children toys
- canned and boxed food items for our emergency food area
If you are wanting to donate items, just bring those items during our business hours. We just ask that you do not leave those donations outside the front door as it creates a hazard for us and violates the town ordinance.
This month is:
- National Great Outdoors Month
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
- National Dairy Month
- Flag Day – June 14th
- Father’s day – June 20th
Recipes for You…
- The BEST Cinnamon Apple Bread Recipe _ The Happier Homemaker
- Leftover Fruit Bread Recipe _ Food Network
- Dairy Delicious Dip Recipe_ How to Make It _ Taste of Home
- Bacon-Ranch Potato Salad_ My Fearless Kitchen
If you shop on Amazon, you can also donate to our Eastern Plains Community Pantry. Be sure to use smile.amazon.com Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make that real difference in helping serve the people of our community.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Our Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062.