Our Pantry HOURS …
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 – noon
MOBILE FOOD INFORMATION …(3rd Fridays of the month)
SENIOR COMMODITIES Supplemental Food Program INFORMATION (first of the month) Please note —Pick up for Senior Commodities Supplemental Food Program for September will be on Tuesday, September 7th. Be sure to mark your calendars.
For pickup, please drive to the east door and the food distribution will be handed out to you.
Our Pantry is once again accepting donations. Please call ahead to see if there is room for your donations before bringing them to the pantry. Thank you so much for your generous donations. We ask that you please drop off items when we are open. Please do not leave them outside.
- monetary donations accepted at all times
- bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- small girls’ clothing
- mens’ shirts and t-shirts
- men’s jeans all sizes
- sweaters, jackets, and coats for adults and children
- pots and pans
- household small appliances
- small children toys
- canned and boxed food items for our emergency food area
- King Soopers customers to register their Community Rewards for EPCP
If you are wanting to donate items, just bring those items during our business hours. We just ask that you do not leave those donations outside the front door as it creates a hazard for us and violates the town ordinance.
This month is:
- National Apple Month
- National Pizza Month
- National Popcorn Poppin’ Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Eye Safety Month
- Halloween Safety Month
- Agent Orange Awareness Month (remembering all Vietnam Veterans past and present)
Just for You…
- Old Fashioned Easy Apple Crisp – The Chunky Chef
- Spiced Apple Bread – The Chunky Chef
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes – Cookie and Kate
- No-Bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie Balls – Running on Real Food
- Healthy Pumpkin Oat Cookies – Running on Real Food
If you shop on Amazon, you can also donate to our Eastern Plains Community Pantry. Be sure to use smile.amazon.com Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make that real difference in helping serve the people of our community.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Our Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062.