We are in need new or gently used jackets and blue jeans, both adult and children. If you might have those items, please drop at the pantry. We could also use blankets and bedding to help those in need. Kitchen items such as pots, pans, dishes, etc. are also needed.
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make a real difference in the lives of families that are struggling to put food on their table. Each and every month EPCP gives out hundreds of pounds of food.
How can you volunteer at the Eastern Plains Community Pantry?
- Take in food, clothing and household donations
- Sort food, clothing and household donations
Stock food, clothing and households donations
- Box monthly commodities for pick-up
- Help clients to fill out paperwork
- Plan and work fundraisers for EPCP
Steps to becoming a volunteer at the Eastern Plains Community Pantry:
- Complete an application/information sheet
- Schedule an interview with the EPCP volunteer coordinator
- Attend service training
To receive a volunteer application drop by EPCP during normal business hours at 701 4th Street, Calhan, CO 80808 or call (719) 347-3062. Pantry hours can be found on the home page.