HOURS during this unusual time… Because of COVID 19 and upgraded orders by the governor, we have decided to change our hours for the time being to further protect our volunteers as well.
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 – noon
MOBILE FOOD INFORMATION …(3rd Fridays of the month) SENIOR COMMODITIES Supplemental Food Program INFORMATION (first of the month) DURING this unusual time, please drive to the east door and the food distribution will be handed out to you.
Our Pantry is once again accepting donations. Please call to see if there is room for your donations before bringing them to the pantry. Thank you so much for your generous donations. We ask that you please drop off items when we are open so as not to leave them outside.
- monetary donations accepted at all times
- bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- coats and jackets all sizes
- mens’ shirts and pants
- jeans all sizes
- sweaters, jackets and coats for adults and children
- pots and pans
- household small appliances
- small children toys
- canned and boxed food items for our emergency food area
If you are wanting to donate items, just bring those items during our business hours. We just ask that you do not leave those donations outside the front door as it creates a hazard for us and violates the town ordinance.
This month is:
- National Heart Month
- National Cancer Prevention Month
- National Potato Lovers Month
Recipes for You…
- Mom’s Homemade Spaghetti and Meat Sauce-foodiecrush
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe _ Taste of Home
- Striped Chocolate Popcorn Recipe _ Taste of Home
If you shop on Amazon, you can also donate to our Eastern Plains Community Pantry. Be sure to use smile.amazon.com Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make that real difference in helping serve the people of our community.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Our Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062.
May you have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day