- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 – noon
- Thursday-DECEMBER 23rd, Friday-DECEMBER 24th and Saturday-DECEMBER 25th
- Friday-DECEMBER 31st, and Saturday-JANUARY 1st
MOBILE FOOD INFORMATION …(3rd Fridays of the month) SENIOR COMMODITIES Supplemental Food Program INFORMATION (first of the month) Please note —Pick up for Senior Commodities For pickup, please drive to the east door and the food distribution will be handed out to you.
A Huge Thank You goes to Falcon Safeway who has designated our Pantry in which their Thanksgiving and Christmas Fundraiser donations will be given. Their support will help many of the families we serve. What a Blessing!
Our Pantry is once again accepting donations. Please call ahead to see if there is room for your donations before bringing them to the pantry. Thank you so much for your generous donations. We ask that you please drop off items when we are open. Please do not leave them outside. WISH LIST
- monetary donations accepted at all times
- bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- small girls’ clothing
- mens’ shirts and t-shirts
- men’s jeans all sizes
- sweaters, jackets for adults and children
- pots and pans
- household small appliances
- small children toys
- canned and boxed food items for our emergency food area
- King Soopers customers to register their Community Rewards for EPCP
This month is:
- National Pear Month
- National Pie and Cookie Month
- Safe Toys and Gifts Month
- National Families Caregiver Month
Just for You…
- Old Fashioned Easy Apple Crisp – The Chunky Chef
- Spiced Apple Bread – The Chunky Chef
- No-Bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie Balls – Running on Real Food
- Healthy Pumpkin Oat Cookies – Running on Real Food
smile.amazon.com Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make that real difference in helping serve the people of our community.
BECOME A VOLUNTEEROur Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062.
Total Page Visits: 325 - Today Page Visits: 1