HOURS during this unusual time… Because of COVID 19 and upgraded orders by the governor, we have decided to change our hours for the time being to further protect our volunteers as well.
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 – noon
Our Pantry is once again accepting donations. Please call to see if there is room for your donations before bringing them to the pantry. Thank you so much for your generous donations. We ask that you please drop off items when we are open so as not to leave them outside.WISH LIST
- monetary donations accepted at all times
- coats and jackets all sizes
- mens’ shirts and pants
- jeans all sizes
- sweaters, jackets and coats for adults and children
- bed linen (sheets, blankets, etc)
- pots and pans
- household small appliances
- small children toys
- canned and boxed food items for our emergency food area
This month is:
- National Cookie Month
- National Cocoa Month
- National Eat a Red Apple Month
Recipes for You…
- Homemade American Cheese from Brown Eyed Baker
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe _ Taste of Home
- Night Before Casserole Recipe _ Taste of Home
smile.amazon.com Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Volunteers are the key to the success of the Eastern Plains Community Pantry (EPCP). You can make that real difference in helping serve the people of our community.
BECOME A VOLUNTEEROur Pantry continues to serve more families in need. We have great volunteers. If you or you know of someone who would love to volunteer in any way, just drop by the pantry to let us know or call us 719-347-3062.
Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season.
Total Page Visits: 22 - Today Page Visits: 3